The wiki about all the Peggle games that anyone can edit. This wiki is currently under construction.
The Peggle series is a puzzle game series created by PopCap Games. They are simple games in which the player will have a certain number of available balls and will have hit the pegs on the screen by firing those balls! The more pegs you hit, the more score you get! If the ball gets inside the Free Ball Bucket, the player will get a free ball! The goal is to hit all the orange pegs to get an Extreme Fever and beat the level.
Peggle Masters are characters in the games who help the player on their journey to becoming a Peggle Master. If the player hits a green peg on the screen, they will activate their Peggle Master's Magic Power! Each Peggle Master has a different Magic Power, so use them wisely!
Peggle games are available on many devices. The first game was the original Peggle, which was released in 2007.
- Start contributing to our Wiki by reading our rules, following them and editing our articles!
- Contact us through this board if you have any question.
- Join the chat and talk to other people!
- Check out our forum to have more fun!
- Protect us from vandals and spammers! If you find a vandal or spammer, please send a message immediately to our administrator's message wall.
- Start making and infoboxes to make our Wiki better.
- Have a fun with our polls!
- Check our lastest news here!
- Share with us your strategy by adding images, videos or even editing on levels pages! However, be sure to follow our rules when adding strategies!
- Share your duel to us on this page! There are many ways: adding videos or images.
These are our administrators who you can contact to ask anything!
Featured Article: Renfield
Renfield is a living pumpkin who is usually carried by a zombie (not named). Renfield is also a member of the Peggle Institute and he is the 6th character you play as in Peggle's Adventure Mode. Read more...