|Special Style Points|
Have you ever felt true fear? Do you understand what it's like to not be able to sleep at night? To have your entire world turned upside down, to not comprehend absolute chaos? This is how it feels when you experience spooky ball. Renfield takes no prisoners. He does not care if you live or die. All he cares about is turning your version of reality into the spookiest, most ominous-green-glowing hellish nightmare he possibly can.
He has bright-green stem, yellow eyes,orange skin
Renfield's power is Spooky Ball which makes the ball spookily reappear on the top of the screen when it drops below the Bucket line.
- Scary Night
- Twiching Hour
- Nowhere Stairs
to be added
- In Plants vs. Zombies, Renfield is actually Pumpkin's cousin from the almanac entry.
- The zombie holding him may be related to the ones in Plants vs. Zombies.
- He is the second Peggle Master that isn't an animal. The first was Splork.
- Scary Night is similar to The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh.
- Seasick is similar to The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai.
- Twitching Hour is similar to The Persistence of Memory by Salvador Dalí.